Outstanding Student Program of the Year (3 Awards)
The 3 categories are individual, student organization and Resident Advisor/hall staff.
This award is presented to the students who are responsible for the development and implementation of an innovative program which significantly contributed to the quality of life at The New School during the 2013-2014 academic year. All nominees should be in good academic and disciplinary standing; for undergraduate students, a GPA of 2.5 is expected and for graduate students, a GPA of 3.0 is expected.
Program planned by Individual(s)
Program planned by a Student Organization
Program planned by Resident Advisor/hall staff
Name of the Program being nominated:
Who is responsible for planning this program?
Contact email for student (s), group or Resident Advisor/hall staff being nominated:
Please provide detailed responses to the following questions, answering as completely as possible:
1. Please describe the program this individual, student organization or resident advisor/hall staff has implemented at the New School.
2. How has this program impacted the quality of life at The New School?
3. Describe how this program was received by members of the New School community and include answers to the following questions:
- Approximately how many attendees at the event?
- Will this be a recurring program from year to year?
- What made this program more innovative than other programs at The New School?
Do Not Fill This Out