Outstanding Student Leader of the Year
The Outstanding Student Leader of the Year is one who exemplifies outstanding characteristics and ideals of leadership. Leadership areas include but are not limited to:
- campus programming
- outstanding contributions supporting his/her organization
- exemplary service to the University student body
- community development
- civic engagement
- any additional leadership accomplishments unique to this individual.
This student should have notable accomplishments throughout the 2013-2014 year. Leadership of a non-paid nature will be given priority. All nominees should be in good academic and disciplinary standing; for undergraduate students, a GPA of 2.5 is expected and for graduate students, a GPA of 3.0 is expected.
Student Leader being nominated:
Contact email for student leader:
Please provide detailed responses to the following questions, answering as completely as possible:
1. Name two significant contributions and/or achievements of the nominee during the current academic year? (For example, in a student organization, residence hall, campus life, or other New School sponsored program?)
2. In what ways has this student demonstrated a commitment to making the New School and his or her community a better place?
3. What unique leadership accomplishments has this individual achieved within or outside The New School?
Do Not Fill This Out